Due to the recent outbreak of Novel Coronavirus, From now on, All the guests staying at the hotel must cooperate with the registration of forehead temperature measurement. If you have a fever or cough, and your body temperature is above 37.5°c(inclusive), You will need to attach a medical certificate. Those who cannot cooperate will be refused to stay. For those who have already booked a room, the hotel can waive your cancellation!
The CDC of Taiwan has announced that inbound travelers will have to be under medical watch for 14 days. Travelers without symptoms of COVID-19 will have to be self-quarantined for additional 7 days. We apologize for not able to provide accommodation for the travelers who have not quarantined for over 21 days.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!
Caesar Park Hotel Kenting takes immediate action to prevent Novel Coronavirus contagion and in need of every guest’s cooperation to keep a safe and sound environment.
▪ All hotel staff, including suppliers visiting the hotel premises, must wear face masks and have their body temperatures measured and recorded.
▪ We kindly ask all guest to check temperatures at check-in.
▪ If any hotel guests show symptoms, such as coughing or high body temperature (≧37.5°C). Please inform our associate for assistance. We will assist the guest in seeking medical attention.
▪ The hotel is obligated to report to corresponding authorities and reserves the right to refuse any person who fails to comply with instructions entry.
▪ The staff will disinfect the entire premises regularly to maintain a clean environment.
▪ The furniture, floor, and bathrooms in all guest rooms are cleaned with anti-bacterial cleaners to safeguard accommodation quality.
▪ Disinfectant sprays are available in the hotel’s reception area and restaurants.
If any hotel guest feels unwell or suffers symptoms, please wear a face mask and contact any associates for further assistance.
CDC Service Line: 1922/ 0800-001922